Mark Gray is an online marketer expert in monetization with more than 10 years of experience in selling digital and physical high ticket products with social media and blogs.
After his IT engineering degree, Mark started to work for one of the top 5 techs multinational company in the world. At the same time, he started to study the rules of marketing because he wanted to understand how a multinational company has become as it is.
He immediately understood the potentiality of applying the concepts of marketing but online. After various years of mistakes, miss-understanding and loss of money, Mark finally quitted his highly paid job to focus himself in creating multiple sources of income.
Now he has several 6-figure online businesses and he finally decides to explain how he gained his results.
Let’s dive together into the content of the book Blogging: 4 Steps to Make Money with a Blog from Zero (Blog 4 Steps) (November 2018).
Take your blog from zero dollars to more than you can imagine is easier than it seems.
This updated 4 steps manual is the result of more than 15 years of experience and is one of the five books included in the Blog 4 Steps.
So many people have no idea how a blog can become a stream of income.
They think to blog as a useless and outdated activity to do because they don’t understand that a blog is one of the most available and powerful online tools, and it will remain one of the tops for many years.
The goal of this practical manual is to help the students who have a blog to finally understand how to MONETIZE IT.
What this manual includes:
– Generate traffic and Get Paid – Take advantage of every single individual who visits your site via impression based targeted advertising.
– Exploit Win-Win-Win Opportunities – How to make some extra income without selling your soul.
– You are Not Average – How to easily make high-quality contents.
– Increase your Reputation – To ensure the right people are talking about your blog.
– How to Take Advantage – The easiest way to kill competitors.
– All the Ways to Monetize – There are many ideas out there.
What this manual DOESN’T include:
– The evolution of Blogging – Because no one cares and it is easily findable online.
– How to make a sloppy blog – Because this is not an average book.
– Not applicable techniques – Because my students want to explosive growth their earnings and dumb theories do not help.
– Slowest methods – Because my students do not want to lose their time.
– Pointless information.
– Outdated strategies.
– Stupid and useless tips.
– Everything else does not really work.
The really worth approaches are not so much. And study a giant, incomprehensible and full of useless advice volume is not what you need. This smart manual will provide you with all the really practicable steps to make your blog profitable.
More information on the