Som Bathla published The Gift of Grit: Unleash the Power of Passion & Perseverance, Rewire Your Beliefs, Build Resilience, and Achieve Your Long-term Goals in May 2018. Learn more about the author and his book, as well as ratings and reviews on the latter.
Som Bathla loves to research human psychology & behavior in order to get maximum out of life. He is always eager to learn, embody and then impart the fundamental of optimal living to help others lead a resourceful life.
He has written multiple bestseller books on topics about how to transform your mindset and enhance performance to get better and faster results. He is deeply convinced about the vastness of the human potential and is dedicated to teaching the ways to overcome self-doubt and fears, unleash the true human potential and thus enable one to take massive action through principles backed by psychological research and scientific evidence.
Let’s take a quick look now at the book contents and presentation.
“Over time, grit is what separates fruitful lives from aimlessness.” ~ John Ortberg
Do you often get surprised how some people keep focussed on their life’s purpose despite facing numerous setbacks?
Do you wonder how the high-achievers overcome the toughest situations of life with determination and resilience without a flinch?
Ever thought what makes these people extra-ordinary?
- Do they have more IQ?
- Are they more emotionally intelligent?
- Do they always have more resources, or better circumstances or abilities?
No, none of these can 100% guarantee your long-term success.
Then what’s their secret?
It is GRIT. It’s their perseverance and passion to stay focused for very long time that makes them achieve their life’s goal. It’s their GRIT that makes them extraordinary.
And the good news! Grit is a choice. You can CHOOSE it for yourself.
Unfortunately, there is no scientific formula that leads to building grit, but here is an approach to build grit based on growth mindset, as Angela Duckworth, the grit researcher and Carol Dweck, the mindset researcher propounded. And that’s what THE GIFT OF GRIT has to offer you.
THE GIFT OF GRIT will not only elaborate how Grit is the strongest predictor of success, it will teach you the practical steps to develop a growth mindset & belief system to pave the way to building a Gritty YOU.
Learn How Growth Mindset is the Path to Building Grit.
- Uncover neuroscience research showing how growth mindset and grit literally alters the brain portions and neuron connections that triggers the way to achieving your long-term goals.
- How to get rid of 5 toxic mindsets that kill your grit .
Step-By-Step Approach to Building Personal Grit
- How ABCDE Principle helps you to entirely change your perspective even in the most adverse life situations
- Discover the self-sustaining everyday mechanisms to stay on track despite obstacles.
- Understand 40% Rule to develop mental toughness and resilience.
- Learn about “Hard Thing Rule” to develop your grit on everyday basis.
Empower your Belief Systems
- How the power of beliefs can create super-achievers like Albert Einstein, and Roger Bannister?
- Unlock the effective ways to strengthen and rewire your entire belief system to mould you journey to success.
- Discover the mental training tips and tricks to effectively deal with setbacks and adversities
Former US president, Calvin Coolidge once aptly said:
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
THE GIFT OF GRIT for anyone and everyone who is sincere about achieving their long-term goals. Whether you’re a student, an entrepreneur, an employee or a stay at home parent nurturing kids, grit is the ultimate gift that you can give yourself to design your destiny.
So what are you waiting for?
Give yourself the Gift of GRIT and Achieve Your Life Goals with the power of Passion and Perseverance.
I want to get more information on the