Richard L. Haight is author of The Unbound Soul: A Spiritual Memoir for Personal Transformation and Enlightenment, a spirituality and self-help book published in May 2016. Richard is an instructor of meditation, healing and martial arts. He lives in southern Oregon, U.S.A. Discover a short biography of the author, more about his book as well as ratings and reviews about it.
Richard began his path of awakening at age eight when he made a solemn promise in a vision to dedicate his life to enlightenment and to share what he found with the world. He took his first steps towards that promise at age 12 when he began formal martial arts training.
At the age of 24, Richard moved to Japan to advance his training with masters of the sword, staff and jujutsu. During his 15 years living in Japan, he was awarded masters licenses in four samurai arts as well as a traditional healing art called Sotai-ho.
Throughout his life, Richard has had a series of profound visions that have ultimately guided him to the realization of the Oneness that the ancient spiritual teachers often spoke of. This understanding ultimately transformed the arts that he teaches and has resulted in the writing of The Unbound Soul.
Richard Haight is quoted as saying, “True spiritual enlightenment embraces all of life with deep aliveness, authenticity and authority. It is what you are truly seeking.”
Through his new book The Unbound Soul: A Spiritual Memoir for Personal Transformation and Enlightenment, his meditation and martial arts seminar, he is helping to ignite a worldwide spiritual awakening that is free of all constraints and open to anyone of any level.
“If you are interested in growing your peace and harmony, buy this book, read it, practice every day and share the path to unconditional love, the bare bones of all religions.” – Fred Tomasello Jr., Walking Wounded: Memoir of a Combat Veteran
(Now available in Spanish “Alma Liberada”.)
#1 Bestseller in several Kindle Store spirituality/self help categories, this deeply personal memoir and guide tells the true story of a young boy’s mystical vision and his subsequent search for enlightenment.
“Very interesting, surprising and inspirational!”
Now a meditation, healing and martial arts teacher, Richard L. Haight is that young boy grown up. In The Unbound Soul, he reveals a unique meditation method and a set of powerful awareness tools designed to help you on your own path to personal transformation. Learn how to integrate spirituality in your everyday life – and Feel Free!
“It is powerful, full of extraordinary wisdom and insight”
Through this work, amongst other things, you will:
- Learn the frequencies of mind and consciousness, which have been described as “eminently mind-blowing”. Without this vital understanding we would continually be trapped in the disharmony of the mind.
- Gain access to a unique and powerful unconditioned meditation that blends seamlessly into your daily life. – “This book is worth getting just for this, but it’s a whole lot more”.
- Discover an extraordinarily powerful method for releasing and resolving inner disharmony, giving you access to inner spaciousness. – “IT WORKS!”
- Learn of the role that emotions, thoughts, memories and the senses play in both binding and unbinding the soul.
- Learn how to make bold, decisive changes in your life with authority and integrity.– “This book would have made my life path a lot easier to understand had I read it years ago.”
- Learn how to simplify your life and live fully in the present in a powerful and totally functional way. – “I felt very peaceful with myself and with what I had learned.”
- Learn the nature of the soul and the spirit – how they relate to each other, the “pain body”, the mind, consciousness, the wheel of life and the universe itself. Most importantly, you will learn how they relate to your daily experience. – “Before we can prosper our soul must prosper. This book is all about that process.”
- Learn the true transformative power of unconditioned love and its power to undo a sense of separation and reveal the Truth within You. – “…one of the most profound books I’ve read in the search for answers to Love, Life, and Living!”
“No gimmicks. No special pictures or runes. JUST YOU. You will look at the world a little bit differently after reading it.”
“This book, in my humble opinion, is the best literary tool for all human souls seeking their inner path to “Spiritual Unfoldment”.
“The magnificence of this book definitely stays with you after reading it.”